- Nahiri Control: 1-0.
- Snatched Emrakul with Thought-Knot Seer, leaving my opponent with Squadron Hawks as the win condition. He was several draws ahead and still lost. Sided out the path to exile 2 Rest in peace, 2 Zealous Persecution (to deal with late game Hawks).
- Mill: 1-0.
- In U/W, the prime target is Jace.
- Worries that that the deck has few ways of dealing with Isocron Scepter.
- Infect 0-1.
- Lost to a fast start on game one, and forgot to activate shambling vents for the last two points of damage on game two.
- Burn: 1-0.
- Game one, opponent kept a durdly hand. Game two, I loaded the deck with specific hate (Burrenton Forge-tender, Kor Firewalker and Eidolon of Rhetoric). Eldrazi Displacer did some work on both games, protecting my creatures against hate.
- Elves: 0-0-1.
- Game one, I kept a hand with no colored mana, and conceded on turn three. Game two, I disrupted them enough for a Zealous Persecution to kill a get me a three for one, taking down a blocking Ezuri.